Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Time back in California

I've been back in the states now for like a month, it's been a blessing to see family and friends again. its been real good to see my home church and how much they have grown since the last time i was there a year ago, the Lord has blessed the body and I'm just so happy to see the body grow spiritually. last week I was at the missions conference, that was some sweet stuff, I was so refreshed to just be fed like that. i have my ticket to go back to Japan, I leave the 22nd next Thursday and will be committed to be there for at least a year to be working with the Bible College. Anyways, I promise to be writing more, at least once a week...if I don't I give you permission to get after me :)

here are some pictures.



2 comments:

Natsuki said...

Joel is coming back! Looking forward to your return. Until then, take care and be blessed ね☆

Anonymous said...

Sorry we couldn't see you again before you left :( You'll have to visit us in Texas if you ever come home!